- Do not wash the vegetables after shredding or chopping. This will wash out all the water soluble vitamins,minerals
- Whenever vegetables or dal is cooked in water, many nutrients are left back in the water. So do not throw it away. Use it for making soups,gravies.
- Potatoes have their nutrients in their skin. So try using potatoes without peeling it.
- Eat fruits like apples along with its skin.
- Tamarind can be substituted with raw mango powder.
This Article is Posted on 13 Apr 2015 in Food Section and Cooking
Comments for Top 5 Healthy Cooking Tips
Related Posts from Cooking
More Posts from Food