Wheat flour - 2 cups
Potatoes (boiled, grated and mashed) - 3-4
Red chilli powder - 2 tsp.
Garam masala - 1 tsp.
Dhania (jeera) powder - 2 tsp
Amchur powder - ½ tsp.
Fresh finely chopped coriander
1. Knead wheat flour like chapatti dough.
2. Mix all the ingredients under 'filling'.
3. Put the filling in a rolled out paratha, close the ends and roll again.
4. Roast it on tawa with little ghee/butter.
5. Serve hot with yoghurt (mixed with kala namak and chilli powder), pickle and papad.
This Article is Posted on 21 Apr 2015 in Food Section and Indian Recipes