Asparagus - 1 lb
Broccolli florets - 1/2 cup
Pepper - 1 tsp
Salt - 1 tsp
Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
Shallot Onion - 1 (finely chopped)
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Oil - 2 tblsp
Lemon Juice - from 1 lemon (2 tblsp)
1. Break the hard ends from the bottom of the asparagus and discard. cut it into 1 inch pieces.
2. In a small bowl, mix pepper, garam masala, salt, ginger garlic paste and little oil.
3. Add the broccolli and asparagus pieces to this bowl and toss well to coat the masala very well on the veggies.
4. In a large skillet, heat the oil. Add the chopped onion and fry for 2 minutes.
5. Next add the veggies and stir-fry for 5 minutes on medium-high flame. Switch off when the vegetables are still crunchy.
6. Add the lemon juice and toss. Serve as a salad or as a sidedish.
This Article is Posted on 13 Apr 2015 in Food Section and Indian Recipes