- Cauliflower /gobhi - 250 gms
- Gram flour /besan - 3/4 cup
- Corn flour - 3/4 cup
- Semolina /sooji - 1/4 cup
- Red chili powder - 1tsp
- Cumin powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Cooking oil- to deep fry
- Make medium size florets from cauliflower.
- Boil 2 glasses of water add 1/2 tsp of salt and 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- When it start boiling add cauliflower florets and cook for 1 minute.
- Drain and let it cool down completely.
- In a bowl add gram flour,corn flour,turmeric powder, semolina, salt, chili powder and cumin powder.
- Add water in the mixture and whisk well.
- Make a medium thick batter and rest for 10 minutes.
- Dip the cauliflower florets in the batter and deep fry in hot oil on medium heat.
- Fry till golden in colour.
- Drain on a paper napkin and serve hot.
This Article is Posted on 20 Apr 2015 in Food Section and Indian Recipes
Comments for Caulifflower Fritters
Related Posts from Indian Recipes
More Posts from Food