- Bread slices-6
- Potato,boiled- 3
- Tomato,chopped -1/2 cup
- Green chili,chopped -1
- Cooking oil - 1.5 tsp
- Cumin -1/2 tsp
- Chili powder -3/4 tsp
- Mango powder -1/ tsp
- Salt -to taste
- Green chutney -2 tsp
- Butter - 2.5 tsp
- Capsicum ,sliced -1
- Peel and chop the boiled potato in small pieces.
- heat oil in pan and add cumin seeds.
- When seeds start crackling add chopped green chili and tomato.
- Add salt and cook till tomato become soft.
- Add the spices and chopped potato and saute to mix .
- Add chopped coriander and take out the mixture in a bowl.
- Apply butter on both the sides of bread slices.
- Now apply green chutney on the buttered side of 3 breads.
- Put potato masala on it,and then arrange capsicum slices over it.
- Place the slice in a grill or tawa(griddle)
- Cover this slice with another bread slice .
- Grill till it become golden brown.
- Slice and serve hot with ketchup
This Article is Posted on 20 Apr 2015 in Food Section and Indian Recipes
Comments for Grilled Potato Masala Sandwich
Related Posts from Indian Recipes
More Posts from Food