- Pasta - 1 cup
- Water - 3 cups
- chopped onions - ¼ cup (Finely chopped)
- tomatoes- ¼ cup (finely chopped)
- Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Green chilly- 1 (finely chopped)
- Chilly powder/ hot sauce - 1 tsp
- Garam masala - ¼ tsp
- All purpose flour (Maida) - 1 tblsp
- Milk - 3 tblsp
- Oil- 2 tsp
- Salt- to taste
- Coriander leaves- for garnishing
- In a deep pan heat water and bring it to a boil.
- Add pasta and let cook for 8 minutes, until it is fully cooked (soft but firm).
- Drain the water and keep aside.
- In a pan heat oil.Saute the onions and green chilly till golden brown.
- Next add the ginger garlic paste.Next add tomatoes and saute the mixture.
- Now add the flour and cook for a minute. Next add the milk,chilly powder/chilly sauce, salt and garam masala.
- Mix well and then add the pasta.
- Toss everything together and garnish with coriander leaves.
This Article is Posted on 21 Apr 2015 in Food Section and Indian Recipes
Comments for Indian Desi Pasta
Related Posts from Indian Recipes
More Posts from Food