saffron - 1 tsp
cashew nuts, broken -100 gm
sugar - 6 Tbsp
green cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
silver varq - 2 sheets
- Grind cashew nuts into a fine powder.
- Heat sufficient water in a non-stick pan.
- Add sugar and saffron, mix and cook till syrup thickens.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Add cashew nut powder and mix well, cook for about 3 minutes.
- Spread the mixture onto a thali and let it cool to room temperature.
- Transfer mixture onto a worktop and knead a little.
- Spread the mixture into a burfi tray, garnish with silver varq and let it set.
- Cut into squares and serve.
This Article is Posted on 21 Oct 2014 in Food Section and Indian Recipes
Comments for Kaju Katli
Related Posts from Indian Recipes
More Posts from Food