- Potatoes,boiled - 5 (medium)
- Mint leaves - 1/4 cup
- Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup
- Green chilies, chopped - 2
- Mango powder - 1.5 tsp
- Chili powder - 1tsp
- Turmeric /haldi - 1/3 tsp
- Salt /namak - to taste
- Cumin /jeera - 1tsp
- Cooking Oil - 5 tbsp
- Peel and chop boiled potatoes in medium size pieces.
- Wash and grind mint,corinader and green chilies into a paste.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan.
- Add cumin and when it start crackling add the mint paste.
- Stir fry till it start giving a nice aroma.
- Now add all the spices in it and stir.
- Add chopped potatoes and gently mix.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and simmer till potato absorb all the water.
- Serve hot as a appetizers, snack or side dish.
This Article is Posted on 20 Apr 2015 in Food Section and Indian Recipes
Comments for Pudina Aloo Recipe
Related Posts from Indian Recipes
More Posts from Food