- Potatoes,Cubed -3 (medium)
- Fresh Rosemary,chopped-2 tbsp
- Crushed pepper- 1 tsp
- Dried thyme-1/2 tsp (optional)
- lemon juice- 1 tsp
- Olive oil -2.5 tbsp
- salt -to taste
- Wash and scrub the potatoes well.
- Now chop potato (with out peeling ) into cubes or wedges.
- Preheat oven to 200 C temp.
- Take a bowl mix potato with all the ingredients.
- Line the oven tray with foil , this helps in easy cleaning.
- Place the potatoes on the baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Now mix and stir the potatoes so get cooked from both the sides.
- Bake till they get cooked and get a nice golden colour (about 10 minutes)
- Serve hot.
This Article is Posted on 20 Apr 2015 in Food Section and Indian Recipes
Comments for Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
Related Posts from Indian Recipes
More Posts from Food