Extra Firm Tofu - 14 oz (cut into small cubes)
Chopped Garlic - 1 tsp
Soy Sauce - 1 tbsp
Chilly Garlic Sauce - 1 tbsp
Chopped Ginger - 1 tsp
Bell Pepper - 1 (sliced)
Green Onions - 2 stalks (chopped)
Dry Red Chilly - 1 (chopped)
Lemon Juice - 1 tsp
Sesame Oil - 2 tbsp
Sesame Seeds (toasted) - 1 tbsp (for garnish)
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan/wok and add the tofu cubes.
- Fry on medium flame (stirring occasionally) till all the moisture evaporates and the sides are browned.
- Once the tofu becomes crispy and brown, move the tofu to the sides and make a well in between.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil and add the chopped garlic and ginger.
- After a minute add the remaining ingredients in quick succession - green onions, bell pepper, dry red chilli, lemon juice, soy sauce and chilli, garlic sauce.
- Increase the heat and stir fry till everything comes together.
- Switch off and garnish with a generous amount of toasted sesame seeds.
This Article is Posted on 13 Apr 2015 in Food Section and Indian Recipes
Comments for Tofu Stir Fry Recipe
Related Posts from Indian Recipes
More Posts from Food