- 3 (small size) - Potato, boiled
- 1 cup of - Yogurt /dahi
- To taste- Salt /namak
- 1/2 tsp - Chili powder /lal mirch
- 1/2 tsp - Roasted cumin powder/bhuna jeera
- 1/4 tsp- Black salt /kala namak
- 2 tbsp - Tamarind chutney /imli ki chutney (recipe here)
- 2 tbsp - Green mint chutney /hari chutney(recipe here )
- A pinch of - Sugar
- Peel and chop potatoes into small cubes.
- Take yogurt in a bowl and whisk it well
- Add sugar,salt and black salt in the yogurt and mix well.
- Add chopped potatoes in the yogurt.
- Let it soak for 15 minutes.
- Now serve in individual serving bowls.
- Sprinkle chili powder and roasted cumin powder over it.
- Drizzle some tamarind chutney, mint chutney and pomegranate seeds.
- Best served chilled.
This Article is Posted on 20 Apr 2015 in Food Section and Select
Comments for Dahi Aloo Chat
Related Posts from Select
More Posts from Food