- Sweet potato /shakarkandi - 2 (400 gms)
- Tamarind chutney -1.5 tbsp
- Green chutney - 1.5 tbsp
- Red chili powder -1 tsp
- Black salt /kala namak - 1/4 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder - 1/3 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Green chili,chopped -1 tsp
- Fresh coriander,chopped - 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice- 2 tbsp
- Boil shakarkand /sweet potato in a pressure cooker with a glass of water,if its big then make into 2-3 big pieces.
- Boil on medium heat fopr 3 whistles.
- When cool down completely then peel the skin completly.
- Chop the boiled sweet potato into medium size cubes.
- Take a big bowl and add chopped sweet potatoes.
- Add all the spices and both chutney and lemon juice.
- Mix preperly add chopped green chili and fresgh coriander.
- Serve with a tooth pick and a lemon wedge.
This Article is Posted on 20 Apr 2015 in Food Section and Select
Comments for Shakarkand Ki Chaat
Related Posts from Select
More Posts from Food