If you hate using chemical laden hair products and want to make the best of nature's goodness to combat your dandruff problem, here are some home remedies that are sure to give excellent results.
1. Soak methi seeds overnight. Grind them to a paste using the some of the same water the next morning. Apply this paste to the scalp and leave it there for about half an hour. Wash hair thoroughly making sure that no residue is left behind.
2. Curd works wonders for removing dandruff. Apply it on the scalp and keep it for about 15 minutes before washing.
3. Using a teaspoonful of fresh lime juice as a last rinse during your hair wash is a good remedy for dandruff caused by an oily scalp. It also helps in removing stickiness. You can try this once a week.
4. Boil a beetroot in water. Massage this boiled water on your scalp every night before sleeping. Choose a white beet for the purpose as the red variety is sure to stain the pillows.
5. Take two tablespoons of green gram powder and mix it with half a cup of curd. Use this solution to wash your hair. Do this twice in a week for fast results.
6. Mixing apple cider vinegar and water equally and applying it to your scalp with a cotton swab also is useful.
Follow these remedies religiously and you will notice a difference in no time.
This Article is Posted on 10 Apr 2014 in Health Section and Women