1) If you show people the problems and you show people the solutions they will be moved to act.
2) This is a fantastic time to be entering the business world, because business is going to change more in the next 10 years than it has in the last 50.
3) Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose.
4) Life is not fair; get used to it.
5) Information technology and business are becoming inextricably interwoven. I don't think anybody can talk meaningfully about one without the talking about the other.
6) If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1000 MPG.
7) It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
8) In terms of doing things I take a fairly scientific approach to why things happen and how they happen. I don't know if there's a god or not, but I think religious principles are quite valid.
9) We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don't let yourself be lulled into inaction.
10) As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
This Article is Posted on 25 Mar 2015 in Informative Section and Quotes