- The twin cities of Mathura and Vrindavan are about 55 km from Agra.
- In and around this heart of Braj bhumi are spots and symbols that immerse your trip in spiritualism.
- The twin cities personify the legend of Lord Krishna, with folklore, cultural traditions and even day-to-day life are embued with a divine presence
- Amidst the mesmerizing temples, gardens, music, art and dances the legend of Lord Krishna comes alive in all its colour and glory – every day
- The Charkula dance, Raasleela and the lilting folk music recreate the aura of devotion and love
- The historical treasures at the Mathura Museum are a window to a glorious past will keep you asking for more.
How to reach
Mathura is connected with all the important cities of the state and country such as Delhi, Agra, Mumbai, Jaipur, Gwalior, Calcutta, Hydrabad, Chennai, Lucknow etc.
Railway stations: Mathura Junction (North Central Railway) and Mathura Cantt. (North Eastern Railway)
Mathura is connected to all the major cities, by National Highways
Place of Interest
Krishna Janmasthan Temple
Mathura Government Museum
Vrindavan Madan Mohan Temple
Banke Bihari Temple
Sri Radha Raman
Temple Rangaji Temple
Govind Dev Temple
ISKCON Pagal Baba Temple
This Article is Posted on 16 Apr 2015 in Travel Section and Places
Comments for Mathura Vrindavan
Related Posts from Places
More Posts from Travel